1. There will be NO loaded firearms, magazines, or speed loaders in the building, either on the tables OR on one’s person, with the exception of law enforcement and authorized security officers under contract with Falcon Productions. This rule applies during show setup, show hours, and show tear down. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
2. There will be no bulk gunpowder or explosive bullets in the building without express permission of the promoter. There will be no loose cartridges or loaded clips of any description near the firearms for which they are intended. Chemicals used to make explosive compounds are prohibited.
3. All firearms will have their actions tied open. Where that is impracticable due to design considerations, the firearm will have its action tied to make it inoperable. All detached magazines, including rimfire tubular feeding devices, will be removed from a firearm before it is placed on a table. Flintlock, wheel lock and matchlock arms need not be tied. Percussion or cartridge firearms for display only and contained in a locked display case may remain untied.
4. Fully automatic firearms other than those displayed by law enforcement or military organizations, or parts to convert semiautomatic arms to fully automatic are prohibited. Dummy, replica, or registered Title 11 firearms must be accompanied by a clearly readable sign stating that the item in question is not a machine gun.
5. Any extended bayonets attached to firearms must be scabbarded with no exceptions. If a bayonet on a firearm has no scabbard, it shall either be folded against the stock or removed from the firearm. This applies to arms that are being carried as well as to arms that are on tables.
6. All local, state, and federal laws must be obeyed at all times. Firearm sales to – or purchases from – persons prohibited by law from firearms ownership/possession are totally forbidden. When making a firearm sale, CHECK the purchaser’s ID and WRITE A RECEIPT. Receipt MUST include legible name of seller; if your signature is illegible, you must include a printed version of your name on receipt. These receipts WILL be checked at the door when purchaser leaves! Violation of this rule will lead to immediate and permanent disqualification for tables at future Falcon Production Gun & Knife Shows.
7. When applicable, exhibitors must have sufficient Product Liability and Personal Injury Insurance.
8. Taking of photographs, video or audiotaping is prohibited without permission from Falcon Productions.
9. No person under 18 years of age will be admitted to Falcon Gun & Knife shows unless accompanied by an adult, parent, or guardian, OR unless such person is a member of a group authorized by Falcon Productions (such as Scouts, Civil Air Patrol, Cadets, etc.).
10. NO SMOKING will be allowed inside the building.
11. Falcon Productions and its representatives accept no responsibility for conditions beyond their control.
12. Falcon Productions Gun & Knife Shows are intended to support sporting and collecting activities only. The opinions of exhibitors may not reflect the opinions of Falcon Productions.
13. Exhibitors who do NOT fulfill their reservation commitment or withdraw early from the shows will forfeit all fees and be placed on “stand by” status for future shows.
Falcon Productions requires compliance with and obedience to all applicable federal, state, and municipal firearms laws and ordinances within and in proximity to ANY Falcon Productions Gun and Knife Shows. Further, Falcon Productions disclaims any liability for any of the acts of any participants, guests, or visitors at any Falcon Productions Gun and Knife Shows which might be construed to violate any laws, ordinances, or regulations. It is the responsibility and obligation of each participant to maintain personal liability insurance and be familiar with all laws applicable to firearms and ammunition ant to abide by them at all Falcon Gun and Knife Shows.
How to Contact Us
By email: Falconshows@aol.com
By phone: 360-202-7336
PO Box 1672
Mount Vernon, WA 98273-1672